Aqua~Media is pleased to announce the latest edition of its On-line Business Newsletter, which is available for subscribers on our website between each of the bi-monthly issues of the International Journal on Hydropower & Dams. The news and bid information in this new on-line publication focuses especially on emerging business prospects and development opportunities. Items principally feature schemes which are at an early or critical stage of planning, having, for example:
• gained government approval for implementation;
• passed the necessary environmental or other clearance procedures;
• reached financial closure; or,
• arrived at the phase where bids are invited for individual components.
Our worldwide network of news correspondents and business contacts enable us to receive details promptly of new projects coming up for bidding. Another regular feature of the Newsletter is a special focus, in each edition, on one of the world’s key countries for hydropower development.
Access to this essential source of hydro business opportunities is for personal subscribers to Hydropower & Dams, and is one of many benefits available to subscribers. Other advantages include reduced rates to our international and regional conferences, access to the members’ area of the website, where new features are regularly being added, and complimentary copies of our annual World Atlas & Industry Guide (the most comprehensive reference source for the industry) and of our world maps and posters.
• If you are already an online member, to view the Newsletter please login to the members area of our website and then visit the News and Bids area under the Journal - Editorial Tab.
• If you are an existing subscriber but have not yet received your login details and wish to gain access to the members only online features, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your subscription number and company name.
• If you want to become a subscriber to the Journal and benefit from free access to the Newsletter, please email email@example.com