Aqua~Media International Ltd is the publisher of The International Journal on Hydropower and Dams, and the organizer of the HYDRO, ASIA and AFRICA event series.
Working with knowledgeable local ground agents, we have planned a three-day package of tours for accompanying persons, combining cultural visits, stunning landscapes, animal sanctuaries and a trip on the lake, with lunches together each day.
Highlights planned for the three days of excursions include:
• A visit to a chimpanzee sanctuary on Lake Victoria (Ngamba island).
• A day trip to Jinja including Sseziba Falls, the Mariba Forest, and the Source of the Nile.
• A visit to a botanical garden near Entebbe.
• Experience of making crafts from banana leaves (starting with picking the leaves).
• Traditional tea making (starting with milking the cows!)
(other activities to be announced shortly)
AFRICA CONFERENCE will take place at the Speke Resort Munyonyo beside Lake Victoria, Uganda. The fourth in the AFRICA regional conference series, previous events have been held in Ethiopia, Morocco and Namibia.
Pre-conference workshops and Chairpersons' & Speakers' meetings and reception.
Opening ceremony, technical sessions begin and evening Welcome reception.
Technical sessions continue and extended opening of the Exhibition.
Technical sessions continue, closing ceremony and Farewell Dinner.