Aqua~Media International Ltd is the publisher of The International Journal on Hydropower and Dams, and the organizer of the HYDRO, ASIA and AFRICA event series.
Book your stand now to be a part of this networking opportunity alongside competing suppliers and others demonstrating their experience of implementing projects.
Our online platform offers advanced facilities to interact with key international participants from the industry.
Your virtual exhibition stand will be in the form of an interactive online platform including: Conference, Exhibition, Delegate Search, Personal Agenda and more.
• Generate new leads and contacts and expand your network of key decision makers in the industry; with so much potential for floating solar plants, NOW is the time for the hydro and PV industries to come together
• Take advantage of smart networking recommendations and access to hundreds of attendee profiles
• Exchange messaging and video meeting requests with attendees
• Data analytics of virtual stand visits – a record will be kept of stand activity so that all visits can be followed up
• Access the conference sessions to learn about potential projects, past case studies and challenges, and special features of floating PV, such as moorings, weather resistance, etc
• Exchange virtual business cards
• Host meeting rooms and invite attendees to participate in discussions on relevant topics and current business opportunities at a meeting room table, after the sessions
• Prominent company profile including downloadable materials
• One free attendee and a second attendee at a reduced rate can be registered from your company
• You will have access to hundreds of attendee profiles with filters
• You will be entitled to a table in a virtual meeting room where you can host discussions or demonstrations after the sessions
• Exhibitors will have the opportunity to join special sessions, between the arranged conference sessions, to present pre-recorded talks. These talks will be publicized as part of the conference programme (only 18 slots available)
• Unlimited access to conference sessions and the online exhibition