The services, and additional details about them, are as follows:
• Review of the existing feasibility study and available investment technical documentation (Preliminary Design) and permits obtained.
• Main design, which will be based on the feasibility study, as well as specific findings of the preliminary design and previously obtained permits, in accordance national law. To ensure the continued validity of permits, the main design must not deviate significantly from the preliminary one.
• Preparation of the main design, as required to apply for building and construction permits, including (but not limited to) the technical, functional, creative, geotechnical, economic, energetic, and landscaping components, in accordance with the Law of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
• The main design shall account for all available research and field trials, and should set out: the requirements for monitoring before, during and after construction; and, the requirements for a technically feasible, environmentally and economically acceptable organization of construction, and sound environmental management.
• The main design will include technical drawings of all buildings and technical components, in accordance with the rules of profession in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the requirements for building and construction permits.
• The main design will include technical evaluations, engineering analysis calculations, and cost calculations for all components;
• Adaptation and modifications of the technical concept or parts of it, drawings, engineering analysis, and other documents as required by the employer, the revision consultant, and the authorities responsible for issuing the necessary permits.
• If the main design is done with input by foreign experts, the main design shall be nostrified in accordance with national law. It is anticipated that the duration of the assignment will be approximately 12 months. The consultant shall work under the supervision of the Project Implementation Unit.
The consultant will be selected in accordance with the single-stage selection procedure, Quality and Cost Based Selection, which can be found on the website:
The contract will be awarded to a consultant firm or a consortium of firms fulfilling the criteria stipulated in the ‘Request for Proposals’, including a minimum average annual turnover in the past three years of €1.5 million.
For further information, and application details, contact:
Victor Paereli, Tender Agent,
JP Elektroprivreda BiH;