Receiving regular copies of the bi-monthly Journal is the best way of keeping up to date with the state-of-the-art of the technology associated with hydropower and water infrastructure, as well as industry news, statistics on potential and development and water policy worldwide.
- Six issues per year of the journal, each with a regional theme and various technical themes, as well as regular sections (news, bid information, feature articles (technical and descriptive), a calendar of events, and short items on new development or progress at schemes worldwide).
- A complimentary copy of our annual Atlas, containing: a world survey (updated annually) of water and energy development worldwide; statistics on world hydro potential and development, as well as major dams under construction worldwide; a database of addresses of professional organizations; and, an annually updated Industry Guide of commercial companies active in the industry.
- Preferential rates for a digital version (supplied on USB) of the annual World Atlas and Industry Guide are available to all subscribers.
- Preferential registration rates for the international conferences and symposia organized by Hydropower & Dams.
- Technical maps and posters, published regularly by Aqua-Media: these include the annual World Map and various regional maps, generally published to coincide with our international events; and, technical posters of some projects of particular technical interest.