The International Business Directory is an eye-catching A-Z directory in the Hydropower & Dams journal and website.
Each H&D issue reaches ~28 000 readers in more than 180 countries, and the website is visited by at least 75,000 unique users per year. The IBD is the most cost-effective way to have a continuous presence in our journal and online, and will ensure your company is constantly in the minds of key decision-makers, worldwide, throughout the year. Our IBD is now prominent and interactive on our website. Join other respected experts in the industry, and be seen in the new on-line directory, and in the journal, which is a constant source of reference for the profession.
- An eye-catching A-Z directory on the H&D website (6000+ visitors per month)
- New interactive feature of direct links to company websites
- Published in all issues of the journal, copies of which are kept for reference by key decision-makers
- Reaching H&D readers at ministries, utilities, private sector developers, international associations, financiers, consulting companies, planners, researchers and others
- Low cost, high-impact form of advertising, ensuring a continuous presence
- Access to the latest technical expertise and new project leads
- Complimentary subscription to the journal
With this major re-launch of the IBD on line, as well as in print, we aim to expand the categories, and will be encouraging those in emerging sectors, such as artificial intelligence, cyber security, innovate hazard warning systems, fish protection systems, etc, to join. If your company plays any part in implementing or supporting hydropower development or the engineering of water infrastructure, you should have a regular presence in the IBD.